Examination Online is a completely customizable examination & assessment software for trainers and educators. We design solutions that track learner's progress with real time reporting, and save time and effort. Headquartered in Cambridge-USA, we have served various small, medium, and large clients globally.
We are happy to announce our scholarship program for 2018 in the US. We will award scholarship worth USD 1,000 to the chosen candidate. We aim to encourage learning, and award the most promising student in the country. If you believe you have got the skills, don’t miss out on this opportunity!
You must be enrolled as a full-time graduate or postgraduate student at accredited colleges or universities in the US.
You must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 or have a good academic status (if GPA not applicable)
You must be a citizen or permanent resident of the US.
You must be 18 years old or above.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. THIS IS A SKILL-BASED CONTEST VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY / RELEASE OF LIABILITY / PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT MAY BE REQUIRED. ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT. SPONSOR OBTAINS RIGHTS FROM ENTRANTS TO POST AND USE ANY AND ALL CONTENT SUBMITTED AS PART OF THE CONTEST. ONLINE ENTRY ONLY AND INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED. BY ENTERING (OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING) IN THE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM, ENTRANTS AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES, WHICH CREATE A BINDING CONTRACT SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING.
1. Scholarship. Sponsor will award one $1,000 scholarship to one selected entrant (a “Scholar who submits the content”). The time period for the Scholarship Program is posted on the Scholarship Website. Applicants must agree to these Terms and Conditions and complete the Scholarship application to enter. No purchase is necessary. Sponsor may discontinue the Scholarship at any time. Sponsor reserve the right to amend the terms of the Scholarship and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
2. Scholarship Submission Period. The Scholarship Submission Period begins on
3. Eligibility. The Scholarship Program is open to legal residents of the United States of America and who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of the application and who are currently enrolled full-time as a college graduate or postgraduate student at accredited colleges or universities in the United States of America. The Scholarship Program is void in all U.S. territories and possessions, where prohibited by law. Submissions must be from individuals only. Any submissions from groups, organizations or multiple-parties will be rejected. The Scholarship Program is governed by United States law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Current employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor and its related companies and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate. Immediate family members include spouse, parents, siblings, children and persons residing at the same address. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each applicant. The application of any entrant who is found to be ineligible will be considered invalid.
4. How to Enter. To enter, submit a complete scholarship application online at the Sponsor’s Website no later than <month><date>, <year>, at <__:__> <a.m./p.m.> Eastern Daylight Time. Limit one (1) application per person. The application must include the applicant’s name, address, high school or college (including the date of graduation), phone number and e-mail address, and an original, previously unpublished content to the scholarship topic. Your content must be written in English, with correct spelling and grammar, and it must not exceed fifteen hundred (1500) words (“Submissions”). No substitutions of new drafts or corrected pages will be accepted once you have submitted your original manuscript. All applications and manuscripts become the property of the Sponsor upon submission and will not be returned. Sponsor may reprint the content in relevant publications or marketing material, at its own discretion. Appropriate citations will be given to the applicants. Sponsor reserves the right to edit the content of the entries prior to publication to ensure compliance with any applicable federal regulations. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, or unintelligible entries. By submitting an application, you fully and unconditionally accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding.
5. Selection of Potential Winners. Sponsor is looking for eligible entrants who follow directions and submit applications with content that is well-written, clearly and creatively address the topic. Applications, including the written content, will be reviewed by a committee selected solely by Sponsor. The committee will select an applicant for the Scholarship based on originality, creativity, and accuracy of research. There will be no process of appeal.
6. Receiving the Scholarship Award. The potential winner(s) will be notified by e-mail or mail. Each potential winner will be required to sign further documentation to claim a Scholarship, which documentation may include an aﬃdavit of eligibility, publicity and liability release, and/or copyright assignment (collectively, “Prize Acceptance Documents”) within 10 days of notification. Failure to do so will enable the entrant with the next highest score to become an alternate potential winner of the specific Scholarship. The awarding of any Scholarship is contingent upon full compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Entrants agree to be bound by Terms and Conditions and agree that if any Scholarship Recipient fails to provide proof of identity, refuses to provide the required additional documentation, refuses to complete and provide any requested tax forms, is found to have violated the Terms and Conditions or otherwise does not meet eligibility criteria, the Scholarship will be forfeited. If such documents are not submitted within the specified time period, a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor is unable to contact a potential Winner or a potential Winner is not in compliance with these Terms and Conditions, the prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner shall be selected. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by the potential winner for any reason. Failure to provide accurate contact information may result in disqualification. No guarantee of notification is made to applicants who are not awarded a Scholarship under the Scholarship Program. The Scholarship will be in the form of a check made payable to the accredited post-secondary institution of higher education attended by the Scholarship winner once the Scholarship winner has enrolled in such accredited post-secondary institution of higher education and submitted proof of enrollment to Sponsor, unless another payment method has been approved by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of the Scholarship shall be offered, and no transfer of the Scholarship to a third party is permitted. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF THE SCHOLARSHIP ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. AWARDS ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITHOUT LIMITATION.
7. Odds. Your chances of winning a Scholarship in this Scholarship Program depend on the number of entries, the quality of your content, and how your content is viewed by the committee at Sponsor reviewing the content.
8. Submission Content Guidelines. Submissions that do not meet the following “Content Guidelines” are subject to disqualification and/or removal from the Contest Website (if applicable), each at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, so read and follow these Content Guidelines:
9. Intellectual Property. Entrant, upon submission of his or her content to the Scholarship Program, irrevocably grants to Sponsor, and each of its licensees, successors and assigns, the non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, no-cost license and right to use and otherwise exploit the submissions, and all images, text and materials included or depicted therein, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium now or hereafter known or devised (including, without limitation, CDs, streaming media, film, television, video cassettes, print, interactive devices, mobile media, Internet and on-line systems), throughout the universe and in any and all languages, including, without limitation, the right to display, reproduce, recreate, record, perform, exhibit, distribute, copy, edit, change, modify, add to, subtract from, re-title and adapt the same, to combine it with other material and otherwise use and exploit it without having to give any compensation or attribution to entrants or any third party, except for the awarding of the prize to the winner in this Scholarship Program. Applicants agree that during the Scholarship Submission Period, they shall not make, and shall not permit, any other public use, display or distribution of the submissions, and they shall maintain all rights without encumbrances so that, if Sponsor desires, entrants can assign all rights in and to submissions if selected as a winner. Sponsor, and each of its successors, assigns and licensees, will have the right to make unlimited derivative works of submissions, to assign or transfer any or all of Sponsor’s granted rights and to grant unlimited, multiple-level sublicenses. Without limiting the forgoing, Sponsor will have the right to use the submissions submitted as part of the Scholarship Program, and all images, text and materials included or depicted therein (if any), in any merchandising, advertising, marketing, promotion or for any other commercial or non-commercial purpose. Entrants hereby forever waive and relinquish all “moral rights (droit moral)” now or hereafter recognized in connection with Submissions submitted as part of the Scholarship Program. Entrants acknowledge that as a condition of participating in the Scholarship Program and/or being selected as a winner, Sponsor may request that the entrant’s submission, and any rights therein, be assigned to Sponsor and entrants may be required to confirm such assignment by completing and submitting the Prize Acceptance Documents (defined below) (and any other documents reasonably required by Sponsor) or such entrant will otherwise be disqualified from receiving his/her prize. Entrants must maintain the ability to assign all such rights to Sponsor free of any limitations, restrictions or third party obligations. Applicants agree that Sponsor shall have the sole discretion in determining the extent and manner of use of Submissions and are not obligated to use any submission. Entrants agree that neither the Sponsor, nor its agents, shall be responsible for return or preservation of the Submissions submitted. All Submissions that are posted on the Scholarship Program Website or elsewhere are eligible to be viewed by anyone with access to the Internet. Each entrant acknowledges that content Submissions are not being made in confidence or in trust to Sponsor and that no confidential or fiduciary relationship is intended or created. Each entrant acknowledges that Sponsor and other applicants may have created ideas and concepts contained in their Submissions that may have familiarities or similarities to his/her own submission, and that he/she will not be entitled to any compensation or right to negotiate with the Scholarship Program Entities because of these familiarities or similarities. Notwithstanding any custom and practice in the industry to pay an individual for an idea (if any), nothing herein shall create an implied or express contract to compensate entrants for their Submissions and there is no obligation for any Contest Entity to pay or otherwise compensate entrants for any of their ideas or materials in any communications with Sponsor, whatsoever. Submissions are not confidential and the Scholarship Program Entities’ only obligations to entrants regarding Submissions are as specifically set forth in these Terms and Conditions. The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all matters relating to this Scholarship Program, including interpretation and application of these Terms and Conditions. Entrant by participating in the Scholarship Program, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Sponsor and its designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval. Sponsor reserves the right to request from entrant at any time proof that entrant maintains all necessary rights in their Submission in order to grant Sponsor the rights required herein in a form acceptable to Sponsor. Failure to provide such proof may lead to, among other things, the entrant being disqualified from the Contest.
10. Entrant Representations and Warranties; Indemnification. Each person who enters this Scholarship represents and warrants to Sponsor as follows: (i) the application, including the written content is the applicant’s own original, previously unpublished, and previously unproduced work; (ii) as of the date of submission, the written content is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; (iii) the written content neither infringes upon nor violates the intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or entity; (iv) the written content does not and will not violate any applicable laws, and meets the submission requirements set forth in these Terms and Conditions. Each entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Sponsor harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties, representations or agreements of the applicant hereunder.
11. Applicant Agreement. By submitting the content, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Sponsor and its committee, which shall be final and binding in all respects. These Terms and Conditions are accessible throughout Scholarship Submission Period. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification. Sponsors reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the application or submission process or the operation of the Scholarship; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsors to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsors to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER, APPLICANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SCHOLARSHIP IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. Limitation of Liability. By entering the Scholarship, each applicant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsors, its related companies and affiliates, and each of its respective employees, oﬃcers, directors and agents shall not be held liable for any costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with: (i) incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible submissions or for failure to receive applications due to any cause, including, without limitation, human, transmission, or technical problems, failures, or malfunctions of any kind, whether originating with sender, or otherwise, that may limit an applicant’s ability to participate in the Scholarship; or (ii) any injury or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Scholarship and/or the use of any prize, including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, or any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages related to or based on the applicant’s rights of publicity or privacy, or the applicant’s claim that he or she has somehow been defamed or portrayed in a false light. Sponsors assumes no responsibility for any damage to an applicant’s computer system which is occasioned by accessing the website or participating in the Scholarship, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature, or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. If, for any reason, the Scholarship is not capable of running as planned for reasons that may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Scholarship, then Sponsors reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Scholarship in whole or in part. In the event of cancellation, Sponsors will award the Scholarships from among all eligible, non-suspect applications received prior to cancellation.
13. Privacy. By submitting an application in the Scholarship Program, each applicant gives consent for Sponsors to make his or her profile publicly available, to obtain and deliver his or her name, address and other information to third parties for the purpose of administering this and complying with applicable laws, regulations and rules and to announce the winners online and via other media, and to use the winner’s name and photograph in such announcements without restriction.
14. Publicity Except where prohibited by law, by submitting an application, applicants consent to the use of their names, pictures, likenesses, voices, biographical data, and/or any information contained in their application in advertising, promotion and marketing materials throughout the world, including on the Internet, by Sponsors, its related companies and affiliates, its promotional partners and third-party marketing entities, without additional compensation, notice, review, or approval. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions obligates Sponsors to make use of any of the rights granted herein, and winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use.
15. Governing Law; Dispute Resolution. The Scholarship Program, these Terms and Conditions, and any dispute related thereto (whether for breach of contract, tortious conduct or otherwise) are governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts without regard to conflicts of laws principles. Any legal action, suit, proceeding or dispute in connection with the Scholarship (whether for breach of contract, tortious conduct or otherwise) will be brought and resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts of Boston in the State of Massachusetts and each applicant accepts and submits to the personal jurisdiction of these courts with respect to any legal actions, suits, proceedings or disputes arising out of or related to the Scholarship. If any provision(s) of the Terms and Conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in the Scholarship, each applicant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the applicant and Sponsors, its related companies and affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (the “Sponsor Parties”), claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Scholarship, the Scholarship awarded, or the determination of the winner must be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will an applicant be permitted or entitled to obtain an award for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than applicant’s actual out-pocket expenses (if any), not to exceed ten dollars ($10), and the applicant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of an applicant, the applicant will be declared to be the authorized account holder of the e-mail address provided to Sponsors at the time of initial submission for the Scholarship, but only if that person meets all other eligibility criteria, otherwise the entry may be disqualified and any potential prize won will be forfeited in the sole discretion of Sponsors. An applicant is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winner may be required to provide Sponsors with proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the applicable e-mail address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to the satisfaction of Sponsors, the application and individual or individuals may be deemed ineligible in the sole discretion of Sponsors.
16. Winner’s List and Participant Information. To receive a copy of the list of winners, send an email to